Perfect bicycle's

Friday, June 16, 2006

Some time ago I found on the internet this beautiful bike pictures.When you look at them for the first time, they look like they are from future, like some aliens brought them to earth.I'd like to have one of these, and I've looked for more information about this kind of bicycles over the internet but I didn't find nothing related to this pictures.I'm sure a lot of users will ask me from where they could purchase one of there bicycles, and for them I wrote the first words of this post.If anyone know something about this bicycles, please help me.Untill then enjoy this pictures.

Later edit : I've found more about these bicycles thanks to Larry Saltman, who emailed me the artist website who designed them.








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you could either say they're "fakes" and provide some clues, or you could admit that they're just very creative designs made in Photoshop or Illustrator. Either way they aren't "real" photographs of existing bicycles.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are concept bicyles, made by a design studio. The images are 3D renders and there isn't yet one functional

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!