District B13 (2006)

Sunday, July 02, 2006

This days I saw a comercial at tv of this movie District B13.I liked what I saw and I decided to search something online about this movie, and I fould that this movie is really intresting.

Paris, 2013. Damien is a member of an elite police squadron, a special unit highly trained in martial arts and the precise physical skills necessary to navigate the treacherous urban landscape of Paris' future.

He is now tasked with the most vital and dangerous mission of his career: a weapon of mass destruction has been concealed by the most powerful gang of the suburbs of District B13, a walled off section of Paris in which the criminals rule themselves. Damien must infiltrate the gang in order to either defuse the bomb or recover it.

The movie is also known as Banlieue 13.

Now here you can see the film trailer of District B13, from the producers of Ong Bak(great movie) and Transporter 2(crap).

District B13 (Banlieue 13) Fight Scene




District B13 Trailer


This is a must see movie ( for me ).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, definitely! I've watched it two times in the last couple of weeks, and it's great!

8:10 PM  
Blogger necromanc said...

I saw this movie today.I was cool, but not as good as I aspected.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!