Jessica Alba on the jaunt with the dog

Friday, September 08, 2006

Jessica Alba is one of the hotest girls in the media.She is very beautiful when we see her on TV, Movies, Magazines, because she care about her image.I know that the media make some people appear extremly beautiful, powerful on TV, but in real life they are just people.I also saw that a lot of people love Jessica Alba because she is in the top searches on the internet, and I decided to post a few paparazzi pictures about her, maybe I'll make happy a few fans of Jessica Alba.









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for the pics they are lovely.I love Jess too and think she's good role model for kids.

http://madcelebs.blogspot.com/

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!