Cigarettes Packets - Anti Smoking

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm not a smoker, but when I saw this pictures I was more convinced that I should not start smoking ever.I recognize when I was little I tried to smoke but I don't like the feeling of smoke inside my mouth.In my country on cigarette packets are displayed messages like "Smoking can kill you.", but this idea of displaying images of what could happen if you smoke for a long time is more convincing.What do you think ? I'm also against smoking, and I want to promote this pictures, so show them to all your friends.










7 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

pictures speak louder than words

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like a bunch of lies and unproven facts that they are using. Why don't they just give people the real data and let them decide on their own, instead of lying to push their own agenda...

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! In australia they have these....I have a picture I can send you...I took the pic at a bar and you can read the pack but yeah, it's effective!!!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also against smoking.
Here in Brazil we have the same campaign in cigarret packs.

You can check it on this link

http://www.inca.gov.br/tabagismo/frameset.asp?item=multimidia&link=imagens.swf

6:19 PM  
Blogger necromanc said...

You can send me the pic.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its also been shown in Canada that the people who these actually benefit are the people who don't smoke. Smokers just avoid them as they open the packs. It is also shown that they must be changed frequently.

In Canada they also have 1 province that must have these (recallable to nosmokers for 4 years) pics hidden, and 2 provinces that will be starting this in the next few years. I wonder why "health groups" wanted this since they are legislated to be the most prominant part of the packs, and they don't work on smokers.

I also know that the kids trade them, so they can collect them all!

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

World News, Millions Dead! to find out how to protect yourself and your loved ones go to smoke kills

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!