Monday, March 19, 2007
Surfing the internet I've found a lot of secrets that are really interesting, and not to many people know about them.Let's see some interesting secrets... in ( ) I've made some comments.
- The most common name in the world is Mohammed. ( Strange ... )
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. ( And still so little )
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard. ( I dare you to find another one.. )
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a millisecond. ( That's something new for me )
- It is impossible to lick your elbow. ( Trust me ... don't try )
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky. ( So ...they can't see the birds ? )
- If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
- If the horse has one front leg in the air,the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
- If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class. ( So that's the American Economy secret )
- Butterflies taste with their feet. ( That's why butterflies don't wear snickers )
- Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. ( Good Bless )
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist. ( From a master of pain ... )
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet. ( Just 30 ? My heart can do more ...:) )
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.( Killlll them all, before they conquer the world )
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times. ( Still wearing them ? )
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.