List of Countries by Beer Consumption

Friday, March 02, 2007


Personally I don't like to drink daily alcoholic drinks.I drink from time to time at a party or something like this.I know that alcohol is not good for my body.Anyway I know a lot of people who love to go at a PUB and have some beers.Today surfing the internet I've found a list of countries ordered by beer drinkers.On the top of this list is Czech Republic with 156.9 l/year per head.If you are more curious please check the whole list to find your country.My country is on 25. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! i have always wondered what country you are from! my country is number four... australians really love their beer and pubs!

9:00 AM  
Blogger necromanc said...

If any user on this blog has a question for me just send me an email, or something and you will find out. :) Is so simple.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!