Money making idea : I eat him if ..

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today surfing the internet i find something realy intresting.

All of us want money, methods to make money, etc.We ask people how they make money, we look on the internet for money making ideas, but do we find what we want ? Sometime we find something sometime not, but in most we don't find the secret recipe to make lot's of money.

Today i find a guy that realy amused me with his method to make money.He have a bunny named Toby, and he say he kill him, and eat him if you don't donate him something, or buy something from him.This look's funny, but with this idea he got until now 25.000$.

Here you can see how he speak about his bunny :

Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet. Unfortunately, he will DIE on November 6th, 2006 if you don.t help. I rescued him several months ago. I found him under my porch, soaking wet, injured from what appeared to be an attack from an alley cat. I took him in, thinking he had no chance to live from his injuries, but miraculously, he recovered. I have since spent several months nursing him to health. Toby is a fighter, that.s for sure.

Unfortunately, on November 6th, 2006, Toby will die. I am going to eat him. I am going to take Toby to a butcher to have him slaughter this cute bunny. I will then prepare Toby for a midsummer feast. I have several recipes under consideration, which can be seen, with some pretty graphic images, under the recipe section.

I don’t want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I sell 100,00 copies of my book, Save Toby: Only you have the power to save toby. You can help this poor, helpless bunny’s cause by purchasing the book online at Amazon.com by clicking HERE, or by purchasing merchandise at the Savetoby.com online store.


Visit Toby & his killer website !

Technorati Tag's : , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!