What make you press the + (up arrow) on reddit ?

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Since I discovered reddit.com, I'm surfing this page every day, to find intresting articles, images, videos, etc.I have a blog, and i think i had some intresting posts on it, and i submited them to reddit.Some of them were succesful, other woren't.I get + votes, and - votes.

Since i discovered this social bookmarkig website i studyed what people like most on reddit, and when they give a + ( or up arrow ) or a - ( down arrow ).I saw that people prefer to give more + on text links, and less + on video & images links.Maybe the images don't help them, just entertain them, but text articles give's them inspiration, lessons, and useful stuff.

Personaly I prefer to give + ( or up arrow ) on things that improve my life.

What about you ?
What make you press the + (up arrow) ?

Tell me your oppinion by posting a comment, i'm sure that me and others are interesed in this topic, let's hear some oppinions.The more the better.

Technorati Tag's : , , ,, >,, >,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case you dont know - you should try also www.digg.com and www.shoutwire.com

Similar concept.

And btw great blog

7:18 PM  
Blogger necromanc said...

I use them :)
Thanks.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!