Crazy hairstyles 2

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

For humans, a haircut, hairstyle or hairdo normally describes cutting or styling head hair, rather than other body hair such as facial, underarm hair, or pubic. Unlike other animals, human beings of many cultures cut their hair, rather than letting it grow naturally. Hair styles are often used to signal cultural, social, and ethnic identity. Hair styles in both men and women also vary with current fashion trends.

Some time ago I've posted in my blog something about Crazy & Hair.There I've put some pictures with some crazy haircuts.Now let's see more ...

Could this be named a hiarcut ?




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the sweetest thing besides brian peppers i've ever seen

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!!! I was having a bad day til I seen this site I am going to have a great rest of the day and enjoy it with a BIG!!!!! smile on my face.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!