The definition of Marketing

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finally, a definition of Marketing that makes sense....

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, I'm fantastic in bed.
That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, He's fantastic in bed. That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, Hi, I'm fantastic in bed. That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, By the way, I'm fantastic in bed. That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, I hear you're fantastic in bed. That's Brand Recognition.


Technorati Tag's :

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!.....Im pretty sure that ur explaination is the best ive ever heard....hell....ill be honest...i didnt know what those words meant till u just explained them...

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kevrichard said...

Hmmm I wonder what my Marketing prof would have said about that definition lol good job,

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a marketing final due in about three hours. I assure you, I am going to include this definition with it. Good stuff.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT DEFINITION !!!

I have fowarded to many of my friends.
I included the link, so they know who wrote it.

5:57 PM  
Blogger woodrow said...

Nice. When does your textbook come out. I need it for masters.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You walk up to a girl at a party you've slept with before, and she ends up sleeping with you again, that's brand loyalty

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!