Keyboard Garden

Monday, May 01, 2006

When you have to much free time you come up with crazy ideas.You wana escape from that boredom state, and start doing crazy things, like this guy.Thinking and thinking what to do with his free time, he comed up with this idea : "I should make a gigantic keyboard in my garden ! Yes ...I should do it.".And what do you thik ...he invest a lot of money, time, an passion into this keyboard.Finaly what I can say .. he made a little piece of art.




Now that he have a keyboard, I may suggest him to start building the rest of the computer, if he had a lot of free time, I should give him some ideas and give him something to work.And when he finish he will have already some building experience, and maybe he could build me a house. ( lool )


Technorati Tag's :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!