Why no posts ?

Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm sure that some of my loyal readers ask this question ... "Why no posts ?".

Ok .. let's answer.

1.In the last month I have problems with internet conection, I'm on dialup, and only after 20:00 I can acces the internet.I tryed to stay awake a few nights, but after a week I got tired.Is hard to stay awake all night and sleep durring the day.

2.
I've lost a lot of materials for my blog.I had an archive of materials, and one day my computer suddenly turned off and all the materials dissapeared.

3.This day's I've spend some time with my friends on a festival in our town, and we party all night.I also made some new friends, and a girlfriend. :)

This day's I'll try to post more on this blog, because this weekend I have 24/24 acces to internet. :) So .... I'm back ....

P.S - If someone has something that think I can publish just email me.

2 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

i remember the hard times when i was on dailup and maintained a website at the same time... thank you for bringing us so many incredible pictures.. ive become one of your loyable fans... :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger necromanc said...

I'm glad that you understand me.It's hard but I try to do my best.Today I'll post something new for my users.

If you like the pictures tell your friends about them, I like when people comment on my posts, and I like having a lot of people on my blog.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!