How Nick changed his Life

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Every day I try to improve my life.I read stuff, I watch movies, I learn new things, talk to interesting people, and all kind of things that can add a little value to me.I know that this is not a self development website but after I saw this movie I had to think a little about my life, and what should I do with my life.For those who want to know if the 10 minutes video is worth their time I'll do a little preview of the movie, so if you are not interested do push Play button.

Nick, a teen boy, observes this approach in some friends and notices how much more successful all they appear to be. He applies it to himself and notices a change for the better in his own life.Find our how Nick discovered what he should do with his life.I know the movie is old ( 1950 ) but is full of wisdom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again, negromac.
Rather oldfashioned but very interesting.

And no, i dont have a blog.
But i have a site, be my guest.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nu-i rau..chiar interesant...

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!