This is My New Project

Monday, March 19, 2007


Some of my loyal readers maybe saw that I've post rare these days.Now here's the explanation of why I've posted to rarely.I've decided to start a new project.This project is named Fresh Home.Here you can find ideas, products, and specially inspiration for your home. I invite all my readers to take a look at my new blog, and if you like it you can add it to your RSS reader.If you also have a website I would appreciate if you can write a few words about my new blog.

You can leave here a comment, suggestion, material, criticism, anything about my new blog Freshome. - Remember is Freshome with just one H, that was the only domain I could get.

I'm very proud of this project and I'm gonna invest some time in, stay with me.

Thanks

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just a quick note to say keep up the good work. I had a little look at your Freshome page too and it's really good. I'll be keeping an eye on that blog of yours too.

Anyway, as I said, keep up the good work and I'll keep reading. :)

4:52 AM  
Blogger Humphrey_Bobs said...

I think its Lovely.
I like the Dream Homes
and the floating Globe is really Nice.
As the Maltese Say " PROSET !! "
or Well Done!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger McFer2k said...

Best wishes for your new project!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The new site looks good! I like the fresh look and all! I wanted to start another new blog too but in the end decided to move on to a forum instead.

Good lucks to your project! Will visit both place regularly!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!