Beautiful Nature Pictures

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today I was outside and I saw little signs of spring.Some flowers, more green, birds, etc.And then I've thought, that we have so much beauty around us, but we don't even look to see it.Now when I came home I was watching at some pictures and I've found other beautiful nature pictures, that made me feel relaxed an calm.Suddenly I've had an idea, - "Hmmm ...why not make my users feel the same feeling." , so I've made a selection of beautiful nature pictures.









1 Comments:

Blogger McFer2k said...

I dont want the people to hog your website, but would be wonderful if you could update with links to wallpaper size pictures, say 1024x768 or 1600x1200 size.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!